Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Piece of Cake to all Grandparents

This past Sunday was Grandparents Day. 

I officially do not have any grandchildren. 

I do have a sweet 4 year old who does the honor's of calling me Grandma Pat.  His mother at one time was my supervisor; she being many years younger than me but we became friends.


Since her marriage, and having a child; our bond has grown even more. 

I love her and family dearly.  Jerry Ray is my little heart of happiness.  He is bright, handsome, eager to be your best friend in a flash, and hasn't met a stranger who isn't entertained by all he knows.



And he will tell you if your wrong about something in a flash also LOL! 

On Saturday a card arrived wishing me and my guy Happy Grandparents Day.  Let me tell ya - this ole meanie had tears in her eyes.

So to all who are officially Grandparents - I have to say it's a great place to be.  And to us who are honorary Grandparents IT'S EVEN BETTER!

Thank you DeeDee for allowing me to be Jerry Ray's Grandma cause to be a part of your lives is a gift indeed!  It is one I shall cherish with all of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Folks who like Edibles