Monday, March 2, 2009

I joined another venue to sell my products

I'm dapple - I admit it freely - I dapple in many crafts. It's like an addiction. I have favorites and they show. But I've always been afraid to show some of my dappling items off. Was my 'dirty little secret". I just got accepted at 1000Markets.com. shops name will be AS2designs http://www.1000markets.com/users/as2designs visit it and see what the rest of my post is about! I will be selling my cards and photos and jewelry there. Mainly to show case my photos. Not food photos but photo's of things I love to take pictures of items that interest me in ways you would not think. But back to my regular post: Many years ago my ex hubby brought me a SLR camera. I took private photography lessons from a great person who was an great photographer and their work was mind blowing. Then followed up with college courses on photography all the way thru color. Won a blue ribbon at a collage art show. Got even better, brought fancier SLR camera, equipment for making my own photos. Had a super great time with it all. Still have the photo enlarger. Loved the smell of the chemicals when I was in the dark room. Could be in there lost for hours. My passion was Black and white photography. Seeing some of my photo's of my products makes me wonder Ummmm what happen. I've gone digital. The whole world is digital. I can't even find a place here in Anchorage where I can purchase the chemicals to do my black and white developing. But this blog post is about something I did...I stepped out of my fear of letting others see some of my great photographs and the comments I have received confirm that when I do something I love - it is a totally awesome photo. So my point is Do what you love and it will come across to all that the LOVE is there and its awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Folks who like Edibles