Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Monthly Drawings for a Tasty Gourmet Treat!

Now that the hottest part of summer is over in the northern half of the United States I'm restocking Covered in Chocolate Shoppe at Etsy. I also am happy to announce I have a monthly newsletter for those wishing to sign up and receive. It will be crock full of useful tips, recipes, coupons to my shop and announcements of the monthly free drawing for one of my tasty treats! Sign up now! Just send me a message that you wish to be added to my list of followers. Today's tip: use less salt. Add other spices that you haven't used to add a great flavor to your cooking creation! Cardamom is wonderful in soups!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the Emmy's!!! I am so happy for you!!! I have to tell you, my mouth is watering looking at all these delightful treats in your sampling
    <------over here!I truly wish I was able to reach right in and get a REAL sample, my sweet tooth is really acting up now! :) Wishing you all that's wonderful! Debbie aka Baubles Buttons & Beads

    ReplyDelete

Folks who like Edibles