Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nightmares and Dreams

Running a business online can be a bit nightmarish.  Lost packages, Paypal not adding tax, down servers, and  cancellation before final checkout on that selling site.

Most often everything runs smoothly!  I've found selling online to be fun and exciting.  I have friends across the globe, I have fans of my Art in countries I've long to visit, I've received notes from folks in different countries wishing they could purchase my Gourmet Treats.



In real life business folks will walk in the door looking for a certain item to purchase, walk up to register with item, pay and leave.  Many times folks will chat a bit before leaving the register and a brief but steady friendship develops as they return for more purchases.

Many folks love to window shop and dream of things to purchase when the right time ~ they have bookmarked that special item in their storage area of their brain, I do that quite often.  I have a whole inventory ready at hand for when I have the space and money available for my purchases.

I firmly believe we should follow our dreams to success in any venture that one desires.  In the coming weeks I'm going to be exploring more of that.  The time for me to follow a dream is at hand.  I have found a charming cottage in the business district of the city I live for rent.  Before ones jumps into burning fire one must know the risks involved.  This week will be busy doing follow up with various City departments to gather the proper information for a budding business.

Stay tune as I dream and focus on life goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Folks who like Edibles